Discover nearby Bluetooth peripherals
and inspect their services for
characteristics and information.
- View information and signal strength for all peripherals and devices, updating in real time as you move around.
- Get battery level for your own Apple devices (signed into the same primary iCloud account) — no need to install the app on all your devices.
- See model identification broadcast by devices around you, mapping the Apple device identifier to the marketing name.
- Extract software and firmware version strings from devices broadcasting this information.
- Read any characteristic's value, even for services not well known and are custom to the device being interrogated.
- Write characteristic values back to the peripheral as string, numeric or hex (pro).
- See a history of the value of a characteristic since the session started, timestamped to when the value changed (pro).
Constant use of Bluetooth connectivity can drain your device's battery. Bluetooth connectivity is only used when this app is in the foreground and up to a few seconds after being backgrounded.